Careers at ResumeSpice
Talented Career Coach? Great writer? Join us! We’re picky. But in order to provide the best career coaching and resume writing services, we have to be. If you love working with job seekers, love writing and coaching, and have an impeccable attention to detail, let’s talk. Please apply if you meet the requirements and are interested in the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click below to view a detailed description of our Career Consultant / Resume Writer position, including a link to apply.
Click below to view and apply to our open jobs:
Career Consultant / Resume Writer (Remote)
Fantastic opportunity to join ResumeSpice – a fast-growing career coaching and resume writing service built by one of the nation’s leading recruiting firms. In this position you will consult with candidates and write resumes, cover letters, professional bios, and LinkedIn profiles as requested. Depending on your background and qualifications, you may also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of career coaching.
Location: Remote (USA) or In-office (Houston, Texas)
As a Career Consultant / Resume Writer, you will consult with clients over the phone or video chat and then develop an effective resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile based on their input and career objectives.
Full time and part time positions are both open. Part time is minimum 20 hours/week and you must be available every week day.
We are looking for writers with impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure – with a smile. We will train you on our resume philosophy and format.
- Consult with clients over the phone or video chat and then develop a resume based on their input and career objectives
- Provide resume critiques and consultations over the phone
- Formatting, editing and rewriting resumes
- Writing resumes from scratch with client-provided information
- Direct interaction with clients as necessary by phone and email
- You will also write cover letters, professional bios, thank you letters, and LinkedIn profiles, per our clients requests.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A Word expert – you must know word very well and be able to format very quickly
- An understanding of various industries and job functions including entry level, technical, professional, and executive roles
- Organized, with impeccable attention to detail – you don’t miss a period or a comma
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Two sample resumes you’ve written (in addition to your own) with personal information redacted.
- Your preference of part time or full time.
- Your pay requirement – if part time, include hourly rate; if full time, include annual salary