Write for Us!Guest Blogger Guidelines
Are you a career expert with knowledge to share? Apply to become a guest blogger!
At ResumeSpice, we welcome article submissions from career experts who are passionate about helping professionals advance their careers. Our blog is a great place for HR professionals, recruiters, and career coaches to share their knowledge with a wide audience interested in professional development, while growing their own professional reputations.
We accept content related to the job search, careers, professional development, professional insights, and career management / advancement. Please take a look at some of our other blog posts to get an idea of the content we’re interested in.
- Content must be high-quality, original, and non-promotional in nature. No press releases, sales pitches, or news stories.
- Articles that are essentially link-building schemes will be rejected. A link to your company’s website will be included in your byline.
- Please include proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Articles should be 300-1000 words.
- Please include a two-sentence byline about the author. Feel free to link back to your site and your primary social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+) in your byline.
How to Submit a Guest Post:
- If you have a post that meets the above guidelines, please email your post to email@example.com for consideration.
- Or send pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org along with examples of your past work and any relevant links (such as your online portfolio).
What else do I need to know?
- We review all guest post submissions weekly, so it may take a week before we get back to you.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we’re unable to respond to everyone, but we do review every pitch.
- Posts that do not meet our above guidelines, contain inappropriate language or inaccurate statements, or are deemed too promotional, will be rejected.
- ResumeSpice reserves the right to update guest blogs for content, accuracy, and length.
- If we decline to use your post, you are free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to another website.
- ResumeSpice reserves the right to include calls-to-action to ResumeSpice content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks, and other downloadable content.
- ResumeSpice maintains the right to syndicate your post to industry-related partners for use on their websites.
- We will email you with the URL to the post once it’s ready for publication.
Any other questions not answered above? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com